Bon Bons Ice Cream is a homemade frozen dessert that offers a variety of flavors in a creamy and smooth texture. It is enjoyed as a sweet treat and is popular among ice cream lovers.
Bonbons are chocolate candies that are filled with a sweet or liqueur. Here, that filling is smooth and luscious ice cream! Can you imagine anything better? The term candy may be traced back to France, where the word bonbon first appeared. In the seventeenth century, French sweets were first developed, and by the eighteenth century, the delicacy had quickly spread over the rest of Europe.
Caramel Bon Bons Ice Cream Recipe
Bon Bons Ice Cream filled with caramel and encased in smooth chocolate with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt will make you go YUMMM!!!
- 10 ounces of extra-dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 2 ounces of white chocolate, preferably of high quality and cut from a bar
- 1 cup of chocolate wafer cookies that have been coarsely crushed
- 1 pint of ice cream in your choice of caramel, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, or coffee
- Sprinkle-able flaky sea salt
- The chocolates, both black and white, should be melted together in a medium, heatproof dish placed over a pan of boiling water. Set aside the contents in a smaller bowl to cool.
- Scatter the cookie crumbs on a dessert platter. Prepare two baking sheets with wax paper; freeze one of them.
- Pour some cold water into a cup.
- Quickly load an ice cream scoop the size of a tablespoon. Insert it into the chocolate that has been melted.
- Poke holes in the ice creams dome with a stick, then roll the ball in the chocolate. Raise the bonbon so that the chocolate may run off and into the bowl below.
- To prepare a bonbon, roll the bottom of it in the cookie crumbs and place it on the baking pan. Season with salt.
- Set the bonbon on a baking sheet and place it in the freezer. Let it sit for 10 seconds. To shape the rest of the bonbons, just repeat the process, this time dipping the ice cream scoop in the ice water between servings.
- After 30 minutes in the freezer, the bonbons will be solid enough to eat.
Chocolate Bon Bons Ice Cream Recipe
Ice Cream: To make this delicious treat, you will only need three simple ingredients. The first two ingredients are the fillings for the ice cream. We wanted the taste of the bonbon to have some variation, so we made it using a combination of chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate chips: If you already have ice cream, the only other thing you need is chocolate chips. The ice cream filling is given a rich and black covering thanks to the melted dark chocolate, which also forms a lovely shell as it solidifies.
- Gather two baking sheets and a baking pan and line them with parchment paper.
- Using a melon baller or ice cream scoop, form balls of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Then, arrange them evenly on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Freeze trays for an hour. Next, remove the balls and roll them into perfect circles as fast as possible. After that, return them to the baking sheet and freeze them for an additional half hour.
- Add dark chocolate chips to a heatproof dish and set aside until the end of the freezing time. Then, microwave them in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth. Alternatively, you may use a double boiler to melt the chocolate in the bowl. To cover the ice cream balls in chocolate, remove them from the freezer and use a fork or similar dipping utensil.
- In the end, remove any surplus chocolate from each Ice Cream Bonbon. Then, place them back on the baking sheets and return to the freezer to chill the chocolate. It ought to take no more than 20 minutes.
Blackberry Bon Bons Ice Cream Recipe
What more could a person want than teeny-tiny mounds of delicious, quick-release ice cream that are coated in chocolate? It is always a good time to eat bon bons since they are so much fun to eat and they are a hit with everyone. They are also wonderful for parties and gatherings with extended relatives.
Blackberries should become more readily available at farmers markets as the weather begins to warm up and the summer months draw near. Be sure to get a lot of them since these magnificent, dark beauties produce the ice cream that is both the most refreshing and the most delectable.
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, organic and frozen
- 1 cup raw whole dairy or organic milk 1 cup fresh cream or organic cream
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of organic vanilla extract or vanilla extract prepared from scratch 1 1/4 cups of chocolate chips that are safe for those with food allergies
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Get out your double boiler and a small pan (fill the saucepan with about 1″ of water, and place a heat-proof bowl on top of the saucepan, the water should not be touching the bowl).
- In the double boiler or heat-safe basin, put the chocolate chips and the coconut oil. To melt chocolate, heat it slowly over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Take off the heat and cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- The frozen ice cream balls may be dipped into the melting chocolate.
- Scoop ice cream balls out of the freezer.
- Use a fork or slotted spoon to swiftly dip the ice cream ball after the ice cream ball into the chocolate mixture, coating each one well.
- Bonbons should be returned to the cold baking sheet immediately. Iterate until all the ice cream balls have been covered with chocolate.
- Candies should be frozen again for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- About 30 minutes of freezing time is all a bonbon needs to be ready for consumption.
Add Your Own Twists!
- Ice Cream Flavour: Because the ice cream filling in this recipe is really simple, you may use whatever flavor of ice cream you choose besides chocolate and vanilla if you like. Ice cream with flavors like strawberry, cappuccino, Rocky Road, mint chocolate chip, or any of a broad range of other flavors would be delicious as a filling for a bonbon.
- Covering: Try it out with other kinds of chocolate if you like. Delicious options include milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, and white chocolate. As an alternative to milk chocolate, you may use white chocolate as the basis for the Ice Cream Bonbons and then add a few drops of food coloring to the white chocolate for a colorful coating.
- Toppings: Candy ice cream may be topped with a wide range of decorative toppings. These coverings are provided as condiments. While the chocolate is still pliable, the bonbons should be dipped into a basin of sprinkles, sanding sugar, sprinkled coconut, sea salt, or broken chocolate sandwich biscuits. You could also use crushed peppermint to cover ice cream bonbons and offer them as a Christmas treat. If you dont want the ice cream to melt before the topping is applied, youll need to move swiftly.
Bon Bons are a great dessert, and the fact that you can add your own twists to them just makes them a whole lot better.Tags: Blackberry Bon Bons Ice CreamBon Bons Ice CreamBon Bons Ice Cream RecipeChocolate chips