India has been a leading medicine market throughout the world, with a solid network of 4000 drug organizations and around 11,500 manufacturing units. A comprehensive list of “top pharmaceutical and medicine manufacturing companies in India” is given in this article and you can choose preferably by reading the content. The medicine manufacturing industry in India creates a range of bulk drugs, which are the key acting ingredients with medicinal properties.
At present, India medicine manufacturing companies supply over 80% of the anti-retro-viral drugs used globally to combat AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome). From these many medicine manufacturing companies, India likewise possesses good manufacturing facilities in its manufacturing unit. Approximately according to the statistics there are:
- 1400 units are the World Health Organization (WHO) Good manufacturing practice (GMP) approved
- 1105 have Europe’s certification of suitability (CEPs)
- More than 950 match therapeutic goods and administration (TGA) guidelines and,
- 584 sites are endorsed by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)
Major pharmaceutical or medicine manufacturing cluster in India
The pharmaceutical hubs offer investment opportunities in the production of bulk drugs or API, vaccines, nutraceuticals, biosimilars, as well as contract research and food and drug testing.
- Major pharmaceutical or medicine manufacturing cluster in India located in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Goa are the major manufacturing cluster in the country.
- The bulk drug clusters are located primarily in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chennai, Bangalore, and Vishakhapatnam.
- The government will soon establish 10 pharma cluster in the country to make the industry competitive globally. The total outlay for the plan is Rs. 120 crore.
- The cluster will be the manufacturing hubs for pharmaceutical companies where all available facilities will be shared to bring down the cost of production.
Top medicine manufacturers in India
India is the biggest supplier of generic drugs globally. Indian medicine manufacturers supply over 50% of global demand for various vaccines, 40% of generic demand in the US, and 25% of all medicine in the UK. Various pharmaceutical companies that manufacture the best quality of medicine in their manufacturing unit are given in this article. Let’s take a look:
- Accure Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Accure Labs Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 2005. The company has a strong vision for the future in generic pharmaceuticals, with a primary interest in finished formulations development/development of dossiers and supply of finished formulations, but additionally offering custom made solutions in different pharma activities and services. They operate with state of art plants, located at various parts of the country, which are strategically located to cater to the needs of their valuable clients.
- JoinHub Pharma
- JoinHubPharma is the biggest growing medicine manufacturing companies in India, with headquarters at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. They are an ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization and Have WHO, GMP Certified & EU approved plants. The Company is supported by a team of professionals who takes complete responsibilities & dedication in Human Health Care. With a wide product range, they have a business-related in almost every state. After years of fulfillment, support, and trust of their valuable customers, the organization has established itself as a solid brand in the market.
- They offer more than 1000 products covering all formulations (Capsules, syrups, soft gelatine capsule, Tablets, Injectables, Powder, Soap, Pre-filled Syringes lotion, Sachets, etc.) and covering all area (medicine, dermatology, gynecology, cardiology, etc.). Their expertise in scale-up and industrialisation ensures that the final product is suitable for large-scale manufacture and commercialization. Saving you time, and money.
- They are engaged in contract manufacturing ACTIVE PHARMA INGREDIENTS, DRUG INTERMEDIATES with a superb track record in International Market. We are confined in accomplices for many leading global generic and innovator companies. In fact, 85% of our revenue is generated by way of exporting to CIS, MIDDLE EAST and AFRICA production Facilities. Their well-experienced experts & quality services make them the best medicine exporters from India 2020. JoinHub Pharma is a dynamic and professional pharmaceutical exporter in India on a global business perceptive.
- Zuventus Healthcare Ltd.
- Zuventus is a leading pharmaceutical company and is admired and revered by its competitors. The company today has solid manufacturing capabilities and offers the most extensive scope of cephalosporins from its state of art manufacturing facilities located at Baribrama in Jammu. Their products pass through stringent tests backed by following quality systems that ensure compliance with international standards.
- Wockhardt Ltd
- Wockhardt Ltd was founded in the year 1960 by Habil Khorakiwala. It is a global biotechnology and pharmaceutical organization with headquarter located in Mumbai, India. Wockhardt is a worldwide organization having manufacturing plants in various countries including Ireland, France, Ireland, and the US. It is one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in India.
So, this is the list of the top medicine manufacturers in India 2020 as they have shown tremendous growth in recent times in the pharmaceutical industry. Thus, grab the business opportunities by them and manage the quality pharma medicines in India. If you’re looking for the best medicine exporters from India, then please contact JoinHub Pharma – A leading medicine manufacturing company.