Lymphedema disease is rapidly spreading in the USA for many years and patients are searching for the best product to decrease the effects of this infection. The compression pump is the best device that made great healthy changes in the lives of many people in the USA. There are several types of lymphedema pump that are available in the market but the majority of them has flaws which do not give 100% results.
The Medshoola compression devices have specifically designed for people affected by Lymphedema disease. Before you discover the best features of this product you need to understand the importance and impact of compression garments on your lower limbs.
What are compression pumps used for?
Lymphedema is a condition that causes swelling in the legs due to the accumulation of lymph fluid. The compression pump for leg swelling is used for minimizing the effects in the deep parts of your legs and increases the blood flow to prevent lymph node storage at one spot.
These lymphedema pumps are designed with inflatable sleeves and air pumping device which helps to increase lymph drainage. The compression garments can also help to reduce DVT (Deep vein thrombosis) and PE (Pulmonary Embolism). These are similar diseases that damage your veins or arteries in the lower limbs and respiratory system.
The podiatrists, physicians, and orthopedics knows the importance of compression garments for preventing lymphedema but they only recommend when any patient is feeling;
- Aching or discomfort
- Thickening of your legs skin
- Swelling in calf muscles, ankles, and toes.
This device should not be used without the prescription of doctors and to get the best compression pump for lymphedema just buy Medshoola pump which is considered among the top best in the USA. The Medshoola device offers great benefits to its customers and before you dive into the features of this medical pump, there is one question which is asked by many people in the USA and that is why you need compression garments for lymphedema?
Importance for lymphedema compression pumps for legs
The sequential compression device has multiple functions and one of those is reducing the level of lymphatic waste in the legs and ankle issues. The lower limb tissues and ligaments require a healthy flow of lymphatic nodes and fast blood circulation. The failure of anybodys system can directly damage your lungs, heart, and lower limbs movement.
The lymphedema pump stops the primary causes of DVT and PE in your legs and feet. They help to recover your blocked vessels and increases the healing process. If you use them by following the guidelines then it can save your time for regular visits to hospitals for advanced treatment and increases immunity by boosting your blood circulation.
Lymphedema is caused by many factors and the most common ones which are observed in USA citizens are linked with:
- Obesity and lack of mobility block their lymphatic system.
- Sports injuries damage athletes ankle tendons and foot muscles.
- A surgical injury that removes lymphatic nodes and causes lymphedema.
- Radiation treatment due to cancer that develops malformed lymph vessels.
These causes slowly develop primary and secondary symptoms which can later become a fatal disease if not stopped at right time.
Best features of Medshoola lymphedema compression pumps for legs
The Medshoola compression pump for lymphedema is comprised of amazing features. This medical garment is divided into some important parts that play a specific role to prevent blood clotting or infection in the lower limbs of the victim.
The features of the Medshoola pump includes:
- Portable and lightweight device which is easy to carry while traveling.
- Soft fabric sleeves for legs made with breathable material.
- Moisture-wicking fabric that gives a fresh experience to the user.
- 30-40mmHg pressure exerting a programmable pump that gives effective results.
- Medically proven product by USA medical experts and rated it as a life-saver device.
- FAA-approved battery which can be sued for a long duration.
- Durable compression sleeves meshed with micro air pumping brackets that are connected with the pump.
Advantages of lymphedema compression pump for legs
The biggest advantage of using compression garments for leg edema is that they can prevent harmful diseases from spreading in your body. Lymphedema is one of those dangerous infections that require rapid treatment and Medshoola compression device for legs can do that for patients in the USA.
Here are those advantages of using Lymphedema garments:
- Enhances the users quality of healthy life.
- Removes inflammation and skin rash on legs.
- Reduces the risk of lymph fluid coagulation.
- Increases the blood velocity in lower limbs.
- Improves healing of ankle issues.
- Easy to use with no extra help required.
- Give quick results within days after compression therapy.
Get Medshoola lymphedema pump for legs
The Medshoola brand is offering one of the safest and finest medical products in the USA. If you are looking for finding the best lymphedema compression pump for legs then you are at the right place.
Just visit preventdvtnow.com and find out the excellent medical compression garments which you can buy online at affordable prices.